“You’re the worst friend ever” in a monotone voice
I’m very happy
"I will rip your fucking throat out"
I TRIED TO NOT REBLOG BUT THEN I COULDNT
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY
let me just say a few things about ‘all about that bass’ real quick
- it’s a song about body positivity and we don’t get many of those so can we just take that into consideration please
- i know people are kicking off about her using the phrase “skinny bitches” but she does follow it up with "no, i’m just playing i know you think you’re fat / but i’m here to tell you that / every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top" she’s taken an insult commonly given to slim women and basically a said so what if you are skinny/skinny but you think you’re fat, YOU’RE STILL PERFECT
- i’ve seen shit loads of people saying it makes them feel more confident, and slim women get a ton of media reinforcing the idea that their body is perfect anyway
- IT’S CATCHY AS FUCK
I really don’t care what kind of blogs you have, this deserves a reblog.
I came across a container of paper clips, that I had no use for it. And I remember reading about the paper chain project, so instead of a paper chain I’m using a paperclip chain. Basically what you do is for every day that you’re self harm free, or free of a relapse, you add a paper clip. It has been a 165 days since the last time I self harmed. Therefore there are currently 165 paper clips on my chain. It’s amazing how much more that number means when you can visualize it.
I totally suggest trying it. And don’t get discouraged, it’s taken me many years to get where I am today.
Some things that should be acceptable by now:
- Girls having sleepovers with boys.
- Female nipples showing.
- Marriage equality and equality in general.
- Doing what you want with your body.
- Wearing what you want,
- Kinder eggs in America.
For a second I thought you meant eggs should be nicer to people
well they should anyway
accidentally saying something mean to one of your dearest friends
accidentally saying something mean to anyone
"I coulda dropped my croissant"
THIS IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE VINE
HIS LITTLE SCREAM
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
it’s the 8th month
I cracked the code
October is the 10th month though
It was originally the 8th month but then Julius fucking Caesar decided to add in July and August after himself and his nephew Augustus
we should totally just stab caesar